Sept. 11-14, 2017
We are offering reservations for a fee of $300 until August 25th, 2017 or until funds are depleted. To secure our limited subsidy funding, you must make a deposit of $150. The remaining balance can be deducted from your subsidy reimbursements. Register here.
Includes up to 50% travel and registration subsidies plus $200 per diem for one person per company. Only available for CanGEA Corporate Members. Please see below for more details
*Subsidizies are limited- please register early to guarantee a spot.
**Subsidies are available for Corporate Members only. Individual members, student members, non profits and media representatives are welcome to join as well, but will not be eligible for the subsidies. Registration is $50 to guarantee a spot. You can sign up for a membership here
1) German Geothermal Congress 2017
2) Praxisforum Geothermie.Bayern
The German Geothermal Congress is a more academic and technical event, whereas Praxisforum is more a practical, industry-focused event. Both are held in Munich, Germany.
Participants are responsible for booking their own conference registration and travel reservations. Subsidies will be distributed as a reimbursement.
Listed below are the individual travel expense types and their additional guidelines:
- Airfare: Up to 50% of airfare costs. Only the cost of return economy class airfare for the straight route* is eligible. Participants are expected to choose economy airfare and book their flight.
- Per Diem: Expenses for accommodation, meals and incidentals, up to a maximum of $200 for each traveler for each working day while traveling to/from the conference.
- Taxi-bus-car: Up to 50% of your taxi-bus-train fees. If a traveler chooses to use bus or car to travel (straight route) to the event as an alternative to flying, the claimed expense cannot exceed what an equivalent straight route economy class airfare would be expected to cost.
- Hotel: Included in the per diem.
- Registration: Up to 50% off of conference registration.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org